To take advantage of the opportunities to communicate with the WSCA membership, consider taking out a program announcement, sponsoring an event, or reserving exhibit space.
- Advertise your company's products or services with an announcement in our convention program (probably the most thoroughly read publication of the association)
- Display your publications in our exhibit area
- Sponsor the Sock Hop, President's Reception, Kick Off Event, Welcome Reception, Keynote Speaker, Graduate Programs Open House, Graduate Workshop, or the Undergraduate Scholars Research Conference
- Attend the convention
The Convention Program
(December 15, 2017 deadline; however, check with the Executive Director
for possible late submissions)
We will print approximately 800 copies of the program, which is referenced each day of the convention.
- Announcements should be no larger than 7 1/2 inches high by 4 1/2 inches wide for full page.
- Announcements should be no larger than 3 1/2 inches high by 4 1/2 inches wide for half full page.
- Announcements, whether in camera-ready or PDF form, must be the correct size.
- Announcements must be sent as camera-ready copy to the Executive Director, Heather Hundley.
|Convention Program Announcement
||Nonmember, Publisher Rate
|Premium 1 (back cover of the convention program)
|| $300 (TAKEN)
| Premium 2 (inside front cover; full page)
| Premium 3 (inside back cover; full page)
|Interior Full Page
|Interior Half Page
To reserve your program space, go to the online store located under the Home page tab on the home page.
Tables are approximately 6 feet by 30 inches and skirted. Because the tables are not enclosed in a room, we arrange for a cover for your table(s) when the exhibits are closed. You will find your company's name on your table(s) when you arrive. Set-up time is Thursday, from noon to 5:00 p.m. Exhibits are open Friday, Saturday, and Sunday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m. Peak attendance days are Saturday and Sunday.
- one table $185
- two tables $320
- three tables $430
Display materials may be sent directly to the hotel. Such information will be supplied at the time of reservations.
Exhibitors receive complimentary registration for the Convention, but are requested to submit names of those representatives in attendance so that name badges may be prepared. If participation in the awards luncheon or workshops is requested, it is necessary to register and pay for those.
To reserve your exhibit table, go to the online store located under the Home page tab on the home page.
WSCA appreciates the relationship with its sponsors and attempts to broaden the opportunity for event sponsorship. Event sponsorship will be awarded to the organization making the highest bid received by November 16th by the Executive Director.
The events available for sponsorship include events that attract the broad cross-section of the membership. The Kick Off Event and Welcome Reception begin the convention with humor and socializing, offering people the opportunity to greet old friends and meet new ones. The Keynote Speaker is the intellectual focus of the convention, reflecting the theme. The President's Reception welcomes first-time attendees and new members of WSCA, introducing them to our Western family.
- President's Reception minimum bid $1,000.00
- Kick Off Event and Welcome Reception minimum bid $500.00
- Welcome Reception minimum bid $500.00
- Keynote Speaker minimum bid $3,000.00
- Undergraduate Scholars Research Conference minimum bid $750.00
- Graduate Programs Open House minimum bid $400.00
- Graduate Student Workshop minimum bid $400.00
Acknowledgment of your sponsorship includes recognition in the convention program as the event’s sponsor and strategic placement of your banner or sign during the event.
Contact the Executive Director, Heather Hundley
, if you wish to sponsor any of these events.