Welcome to the Western States Communication Association (WSCA), founded in 1929. WSCA is a not-for-profit educational association of scholars, teachers, and students of communication with over 1,000 members from around the globe.
WSCA publishes two scholarly journals--Western Journal of Communication and Communication Reports--as well as a newsletter, WSCA News. Follow the links under Publications to learn more about the journals and the newsletter.WSCA also hosts an annual convention. In February 2016, we'll be meeting in San Diego, CA to explore the theme "Collaboration, Innovation, and Convergence." WSCA conventions provide wonderful opportunities to learn about and discuss current issues in communication, while also offering opportunities for networking and socializing. More information about the 2016 convention is available on this site under WSCA Convention, 2016 Convention in San Diego.
- About WSCA
- 2016 Convention in San Diego
- 2016 San Diego Convention Regi
- 2016 Convention Call for Paper
- Guidelines for Submitting Conv
- Guidelines for Submitting Work
- Undergraduate Scholars Researc
- Graduate Programs Open House
- Hotel Information and Reservat
- Exhibits, Program Announcement
- Convention Registration Fees
- Convention History and Program